- To secure your booking with Jackie, you will be required to pay a deposit of AUD$250 (which includes GST) (the “Deposit”). If the Deposit is not received, your booking will not be scheduled and confirmed.
- Fee and Payment
- You will be required to pay a fee set out in the online booking form for each 30-minute booking you make to see Jackie (the “Fee”). Any Deposit made to secure such booking will be deducted from the Fee.
- Payment of the full Fee will be required at the time of your scheduled appointment with Jackie.
- The Fee (or any part of it) is non-refundable (including after your reading takes place) except in accordance with the Cancellation Policy (set out below).
- You agree that any payment made via Paypal shall be made in accordance with the Legal Agreements for PayPal Services.
- Location and Timing
- In order to participate in your psychic reading, you agree to attend your appointment at the time and location chosen by you when making your booking. Please be careful and take note of your booking time and location – incorrect scheduled bookings shall be treated as missed appointments in accordance with the Cancellation Policy (set out below).
- Please note that due to privacy reasons a specific address for the appointment will only be provided to you (via text or email) the day prior to your scheduled appointment, provided the Deposit has been received by us. You agree that you shall not disclose such address to any person without our prior written consent.
- If requested, you agree to provide photo identification to Jackie, in order to confirm your identity, prior to commencement of any reading.
- You must notify us if you are making a booking on behalf of another person. In such even, you agree to provide a copy of these Booking Terms and Conditions to that person and ensure that person has read, understands and agrees to these Booking Terms and Conditions. Regardless, you agree that you will responsible and liable for all costs, damages and expenses arising in connection with that person’s appointment to see Jackie.
- Rescheduled Bookings
- We will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate any requested changes to appointment times received before 24 hours prior to your appointment. We reserve the right to deem booking changes made within the 24 hours prior to the appointment as a cancellation in accordance with the Cancellation Policy (set out below).
- You accept that we may be required to reschedule appointments with Jackie in the event that Jackie is rendered unavailable due to circumstances beyond Jackie’s control (e.g. sickness, acts of God and other force majeure events) and you agree to discuss in good faith the rescheduling of any appointment as a result of us requiring to amend a booking for any reason.
- Termination by Jackie
- You agree that Jackie is entitled to cancel or terminate a reading at any time (including at any time during a reading) for any or no reason. If Jackie notifies you of a termination of a reading due to circumstances beyond your control, then you must immediately comply with her directions and we shall refund any part of the Fee actually paid to us by you (provided you are not in breach of these Booking Terms and Conditions).
- Participating in Psychic Readings
- You understand that participating in a psychic reading can be (and often is) an emotional and potentially confronting experience.
- You acknowledge that you are choosing to have a psychic reading and that the reading will be given to you in good faith to provide you with insight and guidance of thought – it is subject to your own personal interpretation and is not intended to constitute medical, psychological, legal, financial, relationship, personal or professional advice.
- You acknowledge that insights, guidance and psychic reading experiences may vary from person-to-person and reading-to-reading, so whilst we will ensure Jackie uses her best endeavours to utilise the full potential of her gift and ability when engaging in a psychic reading, you acknowledge that due to the nature of such readings we cannot (and do not) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or applicability of Jackie’s reading, and you may not receive answers to specific questions or areas of your life in relation to which you wish to obtain guidance.
- You agree to act respectfully and in good faith in connection with each reading, you agree to participate in each reading with an open mind (understanding that your reading may address topics that are not directly requested by you, or can be interpreted in multiple ways) and you agree not to deliberately mislead or lie to Jackie or otherwise disrupt any reading.
- No Recording or Filming
- You agree you must not (and you must not allow others to) record, film or otherwise capture any reading under any circumstances, and you acknowledge that the use of recording and other electronic devices can affect and interfere with readings.
- You may not take your phone, any device capable of making and/or capturing recordings or any other personal belongings into your appointment with Jackie, unless otherwise expressly agreed with Jackie. Prior to the commencement of your appointment with Jackie, you must leave all such devices and belongings with us during your reading with Jackie.
- If it comes to the attention of Jackie or us (or Jackie or we otherwise suspect) that a reading is being recorded, filmed or otherwise captured, you grant us the right to take possession of the device and/or item capturing (or suspected of capturing) the reading and to search for and delete and/or destroy the recording or other captured representation of the reading without any compensation to you.
- You acknowledge that the recording and broadcasting of readings is valuable to Jackie, as is Jackie’s reputation, and you agree that you will pay us $50,000 if you are found to have recorded a reading and/or broadcast (or otherwise published, shared, disseminated or communicated to a third party) a recording of a reading (or allowed any person to do the same) and/or made any comment that is in breach of clause 9 of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- No Responsibility for Your Actions
- We and Jackie take no responsibility (and shall not be liable) for any decisions you make or actions you take as a result of your psychic reading and (to the extent permitted by law) you release us and Jackie from any and all liability that may arise in connection with your participation in your reading.
- You acknowledge that Jackie will not provide recommendations, give you directions or advise you on decisions to be made (or actions to be taken) by you and you agree that any personal insights or opinions communicated to you by Jackie will not be relied on by you.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement
- You and we agree that your psychic reading is confidential and will be treated as such by you and us (and Jackie).
- You agree that you will not make (or authorise) any comment or representation that may disparage, defame or negatively affect us, Jackie or Jackie’s reputation (including any negative and/or misleading comments regarding the content of any reading).
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you may not make any false or misleading representations, or otherwise make untruthful comments, regarding your reading or Jackie. If you wish to share or disclose your reading experience (or any related matter) with any representative of any media outlet, network or publisher, you must obtain our prior written consent (which may be withheld at our absolute discretion).
- Continuing Obligations
- You and we acknowledge that the obligations and promises set out in clauses 2.2, 2.3, 6.3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are continuing obligations and survive termination and/or conclusion of the agreement between You and us, and termination or conclusion of such agreement will not affect those provisions set out in these Booking Terms and Conditions which by their nature are intended to survive termination or conclusion.
- If any part of these Booking Terms and Conditions are rendered invalid by a competent court of law, then these Booking Terms and Conditions (or the relevant part or provision) shall, to the extent necessary, be read down or deemed to be removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- Questions or Comments
- If you have any questions or comments for Jackie in relation to these Booking Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we need at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your appointment with Jackie.
If you cancel your appointment within the 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the Deposit (i.e. we will retain your Deposit).
If you cancel your appointment within the 2 hours prior to your appointment (or you miss your appointment), then we will charge you the full Fee for your scheduled appointment.
To manage your booking, including rescheduling or cancelling your appointment, please refer to the reading confirmation email sent to you and click “View Appointment Details” and follow the prompts. If you did not receive a reading confirmation email upon making a booking, please let us know at email@example.com