Psychic Medium Readings
Jackie Gillies is a psychic medium who has an incredible ability to see the past, present and future, connecting people with their departed loved ones and spirit guides. Jackie’s abilities are exceptional in their pin-point accuracy, and leave her clients feeling inspired and uplifted.
To add to her gift, Jackie has that irresistible charm – an infectious, personal presence and sharp sense of humour, that will make one feel incredibly comfortable.
Sorry, Readings are currently unavailable.
To be the first to hear about Reading availabilities please sign up to the mailing list here.
Thank you for your understanding.
Want to book a reading with Jackie?
Please read the following information carefully
Jackie’s availability for readings is limited and varies according to her wide range of work commitments. Readings can be conducted face-to-face or via Gruveo.com (online video readings). Appointment times are generally available to be booked 8 weeks to 6 months in advance of today’s date.
There is no waiting list – In the interest of fairness, bookings are made on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis.
Before you can check for available appointments, you’ll need to read the Booking Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy below (there’s no obligation to book – you’re just agreeing to the terms). To agree, check the circle and click “I agree”. You will then be taken to the bookings page.
Gift certificates can be redeemed on a future booking appointment. To buy a gift certificate, just read through the terms and conditions below, check the box then click “I Agree” and you’ll be taken through to the booking page where you can select the gift certificate option. You’ll then be emailed a gift certificate with a unique code to enter when making the booking. Easy!
Any other questions? Check the FAQs
Booking Terms and Conditions
- To secure your booking with Jackie, you will be required to pay a deposit of AUD$250 (which includes GST) (the “Deposit”). If the Deposit is not received, your booking will not be scheduled and confirmed.
- Fee and Payment
- You will be required to pay a fee set out in the online booking form for each 30-minute booking you make to see Jackie (the “Fee”). Any Deposit made to secure such booking will be deducted from the Fee.
- Payment of the full Fee will be required at the time of your scheduled appointment with Jackie.
- The Fee (or any part of it) is non-refundable (including after your reading takes place) except in accordance with the Cancellation Policy (set out below).
- You agree that any payment made via a third party software, website or interface shall be subject to that third party’s terms and conditions (including, for example, payment made via PayPal shall be made in accordance with the Legal Agreements for PayPal Services and payments made via eWAY shall be made in accordance with the eWAY Terms and Conditions).
- Location and Timing
- In order to participate in your psychic medium reading, you agree to participate in your reading appointment at the time, location and/or by the method chosen by you when making your booking. Please be careful and take note of your booking time, location and/or method – incorrect scheduled bookings shall be treated as missed appointments in accordance with the Cancellation Policy (set out below).
- If you make a booking to attend a face-to-face reading with Jackie, then, due to privacy reasons, a specific address for the appointment will only be provided to you (via text or email) the day prior to your scheduled appointment, provided the Deposit has been received by us. You agree that you shall not disclose such address to any person without our prior written consent.
- You agree to provide a copy of your photo identification to us, in order to confirm your identity, prior to commencement of any reading.
- You must notify us if you are making a booking on behalf of another person. In such even, you agree to provide a copy of photo identification of the person for whom you are making the booking. You must also provide these Booking Terms and Conditions and the relevant ‘Reading Release’ to that person and ensure that person has read, understands and agrees to these Booking Terms and Conditions and the relevant Reading Release. Regardless, you agree that you will be responsible and liable for all costs, damages and expenses arising in connection with that person’s appointment to see Jackie.
- Online Video Reading Conditions
- If you make a booking to participate in an Online Video Reading (for example, via Gruveo), then the following further terms and conditions shall apply to you:
- a link to an ‘Online Video Reading Release’ document will be emailed to you (together with a request for all relevant informationed required to participate in a reading), and you must electronically sign and submit that Online Video Reading Release prior to you reading;
- payment of the full Fee must be received by us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment;
- you irrevocably agree that we may retain your credit card details used to pay the Deposit, and we may charge that credit card for the remainder of the Fee at any time within the 24 hours prior to your scheduled booking;
- you shall be responsible for ensuring that your time-conversion settings while making a booking, and participating in a reading, are correct;
- you must use the link emailed to you to in order to participate in the Online Video Reading;
- you must ensure that you are alone in a quiet room in which you will not be disturbed for the duration of your reading and within which you will not be distracted by any person or thing;
- all electronic devices, other than the device on which you are participating in the reading, must be off and left outside the room in which you are participating in the reading;
- all apps, software and notifications on the device on which you are participating in the reading, other than the specific communication software you are using to participate in the reading, must be off/closed (including any recording devices/software/apps);
- you must provide between 1 to 5 quality photos of person(s) you’d like Jackie to try to connect with and/or you’d like to ask questions about (whether passed over or living) – the subject of each photo must have his or her eyes visible and open (NB: Jackie is not able to guarantee that any connection is made with any such persons, but providing photos is likely to have a positive affect in connection with the reading and making a potential connection) – for the avoidance of doubt, you may still book a reading if you do not provide photos that meet this criteria, but it is at your own risk and is likely to negatively affect your reading experience;
- if your internet connection does not consistently perform at a download speed of 15 megabits per second (or more) and an upload speed of 2 megabits per second (or more) throughout your reading, then you acknowledge and accept that your reading may be subject to drop outs, static and/or disconnection, resulting in you being more likely to be subject to cancellations or non-complete readings as contemplated in sub-clauses 1(l) and 4.1(m) – for the avoidance of doubt, you may still book a reading if your internet speeds do not meet the criteria above, but it shall be at your own risk;
- you must be online and ready for your reading at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled reading time;
- you must have the latest version of any communication software and/or internet browser used to engage in the Online Video Reading, and ensure that such software is fully functional – please note that no time extensions to (or postponements of) scheduled readings will be granted if delays in connection and ‘drop outs’ occur due to poor connectivity; and
- if your online connection (visual and/or audio) with Jackie is poor and/or drops out, then it is agreed that Jackie will attempt to re-establish a connection a maximum of 3 times during your scheduled appointment time, and if the connection continues to drop out or is poor to the extent that it is affecting the reading, then such reading will deem to have been cancelled by you in accordance with our Cancellation Policy (and, so, you will not be entitled to a refund).
- If you make a booking to participate in an Online Video Reading (for example, via Gruveo), then the following further terms and conditions shall apply to you:
- Rescheduled Bookings
- We will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate any requested changes to appointment times received before 48 hours prior to your appointment. We reserve the right to deem booking changes made within the 48 hours prior to the appointment as a cancellation in accordance with the Cancellation Policy (set out below).
- You accept that we may be required to reschedule appointments with Jackie in the event that Jackie is rendered unavailable due to circumstances beyond Jackie’s control (e.g. sickness, acts of God and other force majeure events) and you agree to discuss in good faith the rescheduling of any appointment as a result of us requiring to amend a booking for any reason.
- Termination by Jackie
- You agree that Jackie is entitled to cancel or terminate a reading at any time (including at any time during a reading) for any or no reason. If Jackie notifies you of a termination of a reading due to circumstances beyond your control, then you must immediately comply with her directions and we shall refund any part of the Fee actually paid to us by you (provided you are not in breach of these Booking Terms and Conditions).
- Participating in Psychic Readings
- You understand that participating in a psychic reading can be (and often is) an emotional and potentially confronting experience.
- You acknowledge that you are choosing to have a psychic reading and that the reading will be given to you in good faith to provide you with insight and guidance of thought – it is subject to your own personal interpretation and is not intended to constitute medical, psychological, legal, financial, relationship, personal or professional advice.
- You acknowledge that insights, guidance and psychic reading experiences may vary from person-to-person and reading-to-reading, so whilst we will ensure Jackie uses her best endeavours to utilise the full potential of her gift and ability when engaging in a psychic reading, you acknowledge that due to the nature of such readings we cannot (and do not) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or applicability of Jackie’s reading, and you may not receive answers to specific questions or areas of your life in relation to which you wish to obtain guidance.
- You agree to act respectfully and in good faith in connection with each reading, you agree to participate in each reading with an open mind (understanding that your reading may address topics that are not directly requested by you, or can be interpreted in multiple ways) and you agree not to deliberately mislead or lie to Jackie or otherwise disrupt any reading.
- You warrant and promise that you are in a stable and healthy frame of mind and/or you are not aware of any reason (health-related or otherwise) why you should not participate in a psychic reading.
- Jackie May Record Your Reading
- You agree that Jackie (or we) may make a recording and/or film your reading with Jackie, but that we shall not make the reading available to the public, unless we have obtained your prior consent. For the avoidance of doubt, the recording may be made available to internal staff or contractors bound by confidentiality for administrative or internal development reasons and will otherwise be treated as confidential information in connection with clause 11
- No Recording or Filming by You
- You agree you must not (and you must not allow others to) record, film or otherwise capture any reading under any circumstances, and you acknowledge that the use of recording devices can interfere with readings.
- If you are engaging in a face-to-face reading with Jackie, you may not take your phone, any device capable of making and/or capturing recordings or any other personal belongings into your appointment with Jackie, unless otherwise expressly agreed with Jackie. Prior to the commencement of such an appointment with Jackie, you must leave all such devices and belongings with us during your reading with Jackie.
- If it comes to the attention of Jackie or us (or Jackie or we otherwise suspect) that a reading is being recorded, filmed or otherwise captured, you grant us the right to take possession of the device and/or item capturing (or suspected of capturing) the reading and to search for and delete and/or destroy the recording or other captured representation of the reading without any compensation to you. You also agree that Jackie may immediately cease the reading in such circumstances and you shall not be entitled to a refund.
- You acknowledge that the recording and broadcasting of readings is valuable to Jackie, as is Jackie’s reputation, and (without limiting any other remedies available to us or Jackie) you agree that you will pay us $50,000 if you are found to have recorded a reading and/or broadcast (or otherwise published, shared, disseminated or communicated to a third party) a recording of a reading (or allowed any person to do the same) and/or made any comment that is in breach of clause 11 of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- No Responsibility for Your Actions
- We and Jackie take no responsibility (and shall not be liable) for any decisions you make or actions you take as a result of your psychic reading and (to the extent permitted by law) you release us and Jackie from any and all liability that may arise in connection with your participation in your reading.
- You acknowledge that Jackie will not provide recommendations, give you directions or advise you on decisions to be made (or actions to be taken) by you and you agree that any personal insights or opinions communicated to you by Jackie will not be relied on by you.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement
- You and we agree that the matters discussed in your psychic reading are confidential and will be treated as such by you and us (and Jackie). You also agree to keep all other confidential matters relating to your booking and reading confidential. It is agreed that any confidential information may only be disclosed if required by law or if required for the purpose of seeking professional legal advice (where such adviser is bound by confidentiality).
- You agree that you will not make (or authorise) any comment or representation that may disparage, defame or negatively affect us, Jackie or Jackie’s reputation (including any negative and/or misleading comments regarding the content of any reading).
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you may not make any false or misleading representations, or otherwise make untruthful comments, regarding your reading or Jackie. If you wish to share or disclose your reading experience (or any related matter) with any representative of any media outlet, network or publisher, you must obtain our prior written consent (which may be withheld at our absolute discretion).
- Continuing Obligations
- You and we acknowledge that the obligations and promises set out in clauses 2, 2.3, 7.3, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 are continuing obligations and survive termination and/or conclusion of the agreement between you and us, and termination or conclusion of such agreement will not affect those provisions set out in these Booking Terms and Conditions which by their nature are intended to survive termination or conclusion.
- If any part of these Booking Terms and Conditions are rendered invalid by a competent court of law, then these Booking Terms and Conditions (or the relevant part or provision) shall, to the extent necessary, be read down or deemed to be removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in force. The laws of NSW govern these Terms and Conditions.
- Questions or Comments
- If you have any questions or comments for Jackie in relation to these Booking Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.